Pink sapphire gemstone beads in faceted rondelles are a Beadworks’ favorite. What makes these particular beads even more special is their unusually light pink color. This light pink hue is not common in sapphires, making these beads even more rare and valuable which is reflected in their higher-than-average price. To make the most of this unusual shade, we have suggested some good color combinations for these beads. The color is so unusual in fact we would suggest that you buy an extra strand since you aren’t likely to find this shade of pink sapphire gemstone beads again. We also have details on their wonderful metaphysical properties – not that you needed an excuse 😉
Good Color Combinations for Pink Sapphire Gemstone Beads
One of the great things about pink sapphire gemstone beads is that they can be paired with a variety of other colors to create beautiful and eye-catching jewelry designs. Here are a few good color combinations to consider:
- Pink and Gold: Pink sapphire beads pair perfectly with gold findings and accents. The warm tones of the gold complement the light pink color of the beads and add a touch of luxury to the design.
- Pink and Green: Pink sapphire beads can also be paired with shades of green, such as emerald or peridot. This creates a beautiful contrast between the warm pink and cool green tones.
- Pink and Purple: For a more feminine and romantic look, consider pairing pink sapphire beads with shades of purple, such as amethyst or lavender.
- Pink and Blue: If you want to play up the sapphire aspect of these beads, pair them with shades of blue, such as aquamarine or turquoise.
Metaphysical Properties of Pink Sapphire Gemstone Beads
In addition to their beauty, gemstones are often associated with various metaphysical properties. Pink sapphire is believed to have several healing and spiritual properties, including:
- Love and Compassion: Pink sapphire is said to be a stone of love and compassion. It’s believed to help heal emotional wounds and bring joy and happiness to the wearer.
- Communication: Pink sapphire gemstone beads are also believed to help improve communication, both with oneself and with others. It can help facilitate self-expression and promote healthy communication in relationships.
- Self-Confidence: Pink sapphire is said to promote self-confidence and self-esteem. It can help the wearer feel more empowered and in control of their life.
- Creativity: Pink sapphire is believed to stimulate creativity and inspire new ideas. It can help the wearer tap into their imagination and find new ways of expressing themselves.